QuickBooks Payroll Upgrade Pricing and Other Details
Upgrade of software is one of the finest ways to keep your business functioning with the latest tools and technologies. Intuit Payroll upgrade is no different.
As Intuit follows rigid sunset policies, it is imperative for QuickBooks Add-on services like QuickBooks Merchant Services, Credit Card Processing, Intuit Payroll Services, Bill Pay, and Online Banking Solutions, to be upgraded every three years at least to gain benefit from the expert support of Intuit set up customer care team.
As per the sunset policies of Intuit, support is offered to only the current and two previous versions of the software. Generally, this sunset of older versions of software occurs in May every year, for example, customer support for Intuit Payroll 2014 ends in May 2017, and the versions before that (2014) have already gone out of validity.
QuickBooks Payroll Desktop Upgrade Instruction
For those users who have not upgraded and are facing situations similar to the above one, it is imperative to do so as soon as possible to avoid getting their support removed.
In essence, QuickBooks software will function properly but without the added benefit of Intuit’s customer support. Moreover, integrated software like Intuit Payroll will also not work properly. Some tips and tricks related to Intuit Payroll Upgrade:
- A new version of QuickBooks Payroll gets released in the months of fall, that is, around September and October.
- Whenever the user upgrades their QuickBooks software, Intuit Payroll integrated with it also gets transferred to the new version of the software. This is due to the fact that as an add-on service, it is integrated within the company file of QuickBooks as well. However, it is imperative to keep the Payroll subscription active by paying the fees in time and without delay.
- When you upgrade from an older version of Intuit Payroll to a newer version, it transfers all the data stored within the software without much hassle. As soon as the newer version is installed, a ‘Wizard’ process collects all the old data and transfers it into the new version.
- The best part about upgrading to a newer version is that users do not need to learn the latest QuickBooks Payroll version as the core functionalities like writing checks and salary processing system have not changed
- Although every new version comes with new tools and features, the basic functionalities have remained the same.
Upgrade QuickBooks Mac Payroll Desktop
The upgrade process of Intuit Payroll Software can take up to a few minutes to hours, depending on the current situation of the computer system the software is installed. The other factors affecting the speed of the upgrade process include the size of the company file as well as the processor speed of the system.
Common QuickBooks/Intuit Payroll Upgrade Error Code
Users may receive some error codes listed below which not only stop payroll to upgrade but also damage QD data, So it’s advisable to take a backup first while upgrading.
- Error Code 12157
- Error Code 12029
- Error Code 15240
- Error Code 15212
- Error Code 15242 & 15243
- Error Code 12031
- Error Code 15276
- Error Code 15106
- Error Code 15204
- Payroll Update Error 15222
- Error Code 15241
- Error Code 15270
- Error Code Ps058
- Error Code Ps032
- QuickBooks Payroll Error PS101
- QuickBooks Payroll Error PS034
- QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036
- QuickBooks Payroll Error PS077
- QuickBooks Payroll Error PS038
- QuickBooks Payroll Error PS033
- Quickbooks Payroll Error PS060
- Error Code Uexp
- Error Code 15271
- Error Code 12002
- Error Code 20102
- Error Code 2107
- Error Code 20200
- Error Code 2001
- Error Code 2501
- Error Code 2002
- Error Code 21000
- Error Code 30159
- Error Code 30102
- Error Code 30114
- Error Code 403
- Payroll Update Error 503
- Error Code 557
- Error Code 61103
- Error The File Exists
- Payroll Runtime Error
- Payroll Server Error
- Payroll Calculation Error
- Secure Socket Layer Error