QuickBooks Payroll software has changed the way small and medium-sized businesses tackle payroll tasks, which although tedious, are quite imperative for the smooth operation of the organization. They hold the secret to keeping the business’s employees happy and satisfied as it is through this system the transfer of salary and incentives takes place.
QuickBooks 2014 payroll software ensures that the employees of the business get timely salaries along with bonuses and the process of transfer remain as smooth and interruption free as possible. The amount calculated through this is also accurate and authentic as possible because all the calculations are performed mechanically based on initial information typed in by the accountant.
Considering the software is created on the codes, it is quite obvious that the software might fall prey to errors and end up in problems.
Reasons for QuickBooks Payroll 2014 Problems
- QuickBooks Payroll Software subscription is not active.
- The software setting clash with the setting set for Internet Explorer.
- Security settings for both Firewall and security software restrict the software.
- The date / Time displayed on the system is incorrect.
Fix Frequent Crashing Problem in QuickBooks Payroll
- First and Foremost reboot your computer system.
- Now open the QuickBooks file and then close any opened windows.
- Run sync with the scheduling software. (First, ensure that the date and time displayed on the system are correct)
Note: Do not open the payroll software.
- Close the QuickBooks software and again restart the computer system.
- Now it is time to open the payroll and click on the start scheduling option. (It is quite possible that it is blank and does not show any hours for the employees.)
- Now reboot the computer again after closing the software.
- This time when the user will open the QuickBooks software he or she can view all the hours from payroll.
- Now run the payroll process while making some small changes. Do not mail or print paystubs yet.
- Now again reboot the computer after closing the QuickBooks software.
- Email paystubs and print checks after closing all unnecessary QuickBooks Windows.
Need Professional Help?
For fixing the QuickBooks 2014 Payroll problems do I have to check the system requirements also?
Yes, you must check for the system requirements to fix your QuickBooks 2014 Payroll problems. Maybe some things are not fulfilling and are causing the problem.
Do I need to update the QuickBooks 2014 Payroll to fix some problems that I am facing?
Yes, you can update the QuickBooks 2014 payroll properly and then check for the problems that you are facing. It resolves many of your Tax table or tax-related problems that you face in your payroll account.
What to do if still, I am not able to rectify the reason and not able to fix the QuickBooks 2014 Payroll problems?
In this case, you must connect with the QuickBooks help desk team. The team is here to help you in resolving QuickBooks 2014 Payroll problems. The members of the team are trained so they know how to fix the glitches you are facing and they are available all around the clock.