Have you ever seen this error message displayed on a QuickBooks One Click Export Report?
Error code 0xFFFFFFFF80131500, this error message appears on your screen that reads, “We’re having trouble connecting to QuickBooks”.
Paying employees and filing taxes is simple if you have subscribed to Intuit’s payroll services. QuickBooks can help organize your payroll, therefore filing taxes for you. It organizes all the departments of your business in one place and saves you time that you can use for the important things. With QuickBooks Payroll, your organization is structured and always updated with the latest rules.
You can get this error message while you are exporting your payroll from Intuit Online Payroll to Quickbooks Desktop 20XX Pro. And you may not be able to operate business payroll smoothly if you can’t export payroll to QuickBooks Desktop Pro 20XX.
If you are stuck with this error then you don’t need to worry at all. In this article, you will get a complete guide on QuickBooks One Click Export Error 0xFFFFFFFF80131500 and how you can resolve this error.
What Is Quickbooks One Click Export Error 0xffffffff80131500?
Even after you have successfully fulfilled the criteria by utilizing a 32-bit operating system, clearing the cache, reinstalling one-click, removing and re-added the One-click app certificate, and enabling the appropriate ActiveX scripting option and you are still stuck with the QuickBooks One Click Export Error 0xFFFFFFFF80131500, It is because the QuickBooks program no longer supports one-click export capability on 64-bit computer operating systems.
When a user tries to export payroll from Intuit Online Payroll to QuickBooks Desktop 20XX Pro, the error 0xFFFFFFFF80131500 occurs. The problem usually appears when you upgrade QuickBooks to the most recent maintenance version. When you encounter this error code 0xFFFFFFFF80131500, you will see an error message showing on your computer saying, “We’re having difficulties connecting to QuickBooks.”
You can follow the steps that are mentioned below to resolve the QuickBooks One Click Export Error 0xFFFFFFFF80131500.
What Are The Causes Behind Quickbooks One Click Export Error 0xffffffff80131500?
Before we proceed to find out the resolutions to fix QuickBooks One Click Export Error 0xFFFFFFFF80131500, it is very important to know what are the causes behind this error.
So, here is the possible cause behind QuickBooks One Click Export Error 0xFFFFFFFF80131500
This error notice appears because the QuickBooks application no longer supports one-click export on 64-bit computer operating systems.
Note: Don't try to export your data too soon after making changes to it. You should wait for at least 24 hours before exporting your data so that all of the changes made have the time to get saved.
What Are The Resolutions To Fix Quickbooks One Click Export Error 0xffffffff80131500?
If you are experiencing the QuickBooks One Click Export Error xFFFFFFFF80131500, then there is a chance that you may need to fix the error right at the moment. This guide will walk you through the steps necessary to fix the error. For the best results, you just need to follow these steps and you will be able to resolve this error.
Resolution 1: Adding Intuit to the list of trusted websites.
By adding Intuit to your trusted sites list it may stop your browser from blocking the site’s content. To add Intuit to the list of trusted websites follow these steps:
- First and foremost, open Internet Explorer.
- Once done, you need to press the Alt + T keys together.
- After you click it, the Tools menu will appear.
- As you get the tools menu, you need to go to the Security tab now.
- After that, you must choose Trusted sites.
- Now in Internet Explorer, select the sites you wish to add as trustworthy.
- After that, you need to enter the domain .intuit.com.
- For all sites in this zone, uncheck the option for Require server verification (https:).
- Once you unmark them, you need to select the Add option.
- Finally, to complete the task of adding Intuit to the list of trusted websites, click Close and then OK.
Note: Try exporting payroll to QuickBooks again after adding Intuit as a trustworthy site.
Resolution 2: Carefully examine the Active X settings.
Make sure that you don’t overlook anything in the Active X settings. Follow the steps outlined below to carefully examine the Active X settings.
- First, you need to go to the Tools option.
- After that click Internet Options.
- Once done, click on the Security.
- Then you need to select the Custom level option.
- Now you need to check the list of the suggested settings that has been provided below:
- You must enable the following features:
- Active X controls are automatically prompted.
- Scripted and binary behaviors
- Scripting is active.
- Allow previously inactive ActiveX components to run without prompting.
- Scriptlets are permitted.
- Check that the Enable or Prompt features should include:
- Applet scripting in Java
- You can also use Active X controls and plug-ins.
- Script ActiveX controls that have been declared as scriptable.
- Signed ActiveX controls can be downloaded.
- Check that the Prompt or Disable features should include:
- You need to set up and script the Active X controls that are not tagged as safe.
- Download ActiveX controls that aren’t signed.
- You must enable the following features:
- Finally, when conducted attentively, you will be able to easily rectify the QuickBooks One Click Export Error 0xFFFFFFFF80131500.
Resolution 3: Check Your Internet Explorer Version
QuickBooks works best with Internet Explorer to comply with the most recent security requirements. Make sure you are running version 7 or above of the Internet Explorer. Now To check Your Internet Explorer Version, you need to follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- First, activate Internet Explorer.
- Now you are supposed to navigate to the Help menu.
- After that choose the option named About Internet Explorer.
- Once you select it, you can see the version of Internet Explorer you are running in this section.
- Now if you’re using an earlier version of Internet Explorer, go to Microsoft’s official website to download and install version 11.
Note: To go to the help menu, you may also use the shortcut Alt + H.
The inability to export payroll to QuickBooks Desktop Pro 20XX might wreak havoc on your accounting processes, and you may not be able to conduct payroll properly. This vexing problem must be remedied soon as possible. If you’re encountering the QuickBooks One Click Export Error xFFFFFFFF error, there are a few things that you can do before you try to troubleshoot the issue, make sure that all of your files and data are backed up in case something goes wrong during the export process. Now that you have a complete guide on QuickBooks One Click Export Error 0xFFFFFFFF80131500, you can easily resolve this error. However, if you are still stuck or have any queries then you can reach out to the customer helpdesk for quick and easy assistance.
What all do you need to cross-check if you get stuck with QuickBooks One Click Export Error 0xFFFFFFFF80131500?
If you are experiencing an Error Message xFFFFFFFF while trying to export your QuickBooks data, there may be a problem with your QuickBooks file. To try and resolve the issue, you can try following one of the suggested solutions below:
1. Check that your QuickBooks file is correctly installed on your computer.
2. Verify that all of your QuickBooks data is properly entered into your QuickBooks file.
3. Make sure that all of your QuickBooks files are connected to the correct QuickBooks account.
4. Make sure that all of your QuickBooks data is correctly formatted for export.
Can you also try to fix the QuickBooks One Click Export Error 0xFFFFFFFF80131500 in some other way?
If you are experiencing the QuickBooks One Click Export error xFFFFFFFF, there are other fixes that you can try. Here are a few:
1. Make sure that all of your files are up to date with their currently available release.
2. Try exporting your file in a different format.
3. Reset your QuickBooks data.
While resolving the QuickBooks One Click Export Error 0xFFFFFFFF80131500, how can you download and install version 11?
Here are the steps that you can follow to download and install version 11:
1. Check for new updates in the Windows Update box by clicking the “Check for updates” link on the left side.
2. Then open the Optional Updates list after the search is complete.
3. There should be an update named Internet Explorer 11.
4. Finally, click OK after selecting it.
Do you need to create a backup of your data in the Company File before you try to resolve the QuickBooks One Click Export Error 0xFFFFFFFF80131500?
Yes, it is very important to make sure that all of your files and data are backed up in case something goes wrong during the export process. For this follow these steps:
1. First, switch to the single-user mode in QuickBooks.
2. Then under the File menu, select the Backup Company option.
3. Now select Choose Local Backup when creating a backup.
4. After that select a location for your backup by clicking Options.
5. Finally, click the Next button after clicking the OK button.
Do you need to check if QuickBooks Has Been Updated to a Newly Launched Version, to resolve the QuickBooks One Click Export Error 0xFFFFFFFF80131500?
If you are not able to resolve this error by following any of the resolutions mentioned above then you need to check if your QuickBooks is updated to a new version, For this follow the steps below:
1. First, press the F2 key (or Ctrl+1 keys together) on your computer to open the QuickBooks application.
2. Now check the current version and the most recent maintenance release in the Product Information box (update)
3. After that check out the most recent QuickBooks release.
Note: If your QuickBooks is not up to date with the currently released version, then you may update QuickBooks Desktop using either the manual or automatic ways.