About QuickBooks Payroll Error 12152
|Error Code:||Error 12152||Developer:||Intuit Inc.|
|Error Description:||QuickBooks Error 12152 typically stands out up when you have problems with the Internet Connection setups that makes it difficult for the software to connect to the servers and gives concerns with the updates.||Software:||QuickBooks|
|Cause:||Accidentally deletion of important files/folders, The license number provided by you is not identified by the QuickBooks Desktop specific version.||Applies to:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8|
|Symptoms:||QuickBooks Desktop won’t respond or work, Windows operating system got frozen||Possible Solution:||Check The Settings Of Date And Time, Fix The Error Code 12152 Using Registry Editor.|
QuickBooks payroll error 12152 occurs because of problems with the internet connection. When the user tries to connect the software to the service but the internet connection isn’t working or set up properly, then he or she gets this error. This error causes the program to crash suddenly and prevents the user from working on the desktop accounting software with payroll service enabled. In rare cases, the software may freeze and stop responding.
While internet-related issues are the primary cause of QuickBooks error 12152, this error can also occur because of damaged license data files, incorrect API keys, damaged program files, or interference by security software. The solutions rely on configuring the date and time setting, internet explorer settings, and Firewall settings to address all the underlying problems that can cause the error.
In this post, you’ll learn how to fix QuickBooks payroll error 12152.
Possible factors that could lead to QuickBooks Payroll Error 12152
There are multiple handful factors due to which such payroll issues arise in QuickBooks Desktop.
Let’s see few of possible causes listed down:
- Mis-configured of Internet Connection settings
- If you’re using QuickBooks older version like QuickBooks Desktop 2014 or earlier
- Infected by Anti-virus, Trojan, or Malware
- Problems with your Windows Registry
- Might be possible when your system got abruptly switched off due to power cut, etc.
- Accidentally deletion of important files/folders
- The license number provided by you is not identified by the QuickBooks Desktop specific version.
Efficacious solutions to get rid of QuickBooks Payroll Error 12152
Once you identified the issue causes and symptoms due to which is causing this error then perform the below troubleshoot that can help you to get your error resolved with much ease:
1. Solution One: Verify the Internet Settings
- First, verify the setting of your Internet Connection
- Next, press Windows Start menu and type Control Panel within the search bar
- Now, hit the option called Internet Settings when the Control Panel window will open
- Next click to Advanced option
- At last, click the option named “Advanced reset”.
2. Solution Two: Check the Settings of Date and Time
- In the beginning, check your system settings whether the date and time are correct or not
- In case the settings are incorrectly done then move to the Settings window and make modification or change the date and time with the appropriate one
- Finally, restart your system and check whether the error 12152 still exists or completely removed.
3. Solution Three: Restore the system
- The very first, login as an Admin to your system
- Next, press the Windows Start menu
- And then go to the All Programs >> System Restore
- Now, you see a new window open and then you have to choose the option called “Restore my computer to an earlier time”
- Proceeding further, you have to hit the Next button
- After that, pick the latest System Restore Point and then click Next
- After doing so, a confirmation window display and again you have to click Next
- Once the process is successfully completed then try to reboot your PC and verify the error is resolved or not.
4. Solution Four: Fix the error code 12152 using Registry Editor
Make a note that always take a backup of your registry before you start making modifications.
The below-provided steps help you to resolve QuickBooks Payroll Error 12152:
- Initially, press the Windows Start button from your console
- Type the command in the search field
- Next, you’re supposed to press the key together Ctrl + Shift simultaneously followed by Enter key
- A User Dialog box appears on your Windows screen and then you have to hit Yes
- After that a black box appears with a blinking cursor
- And then you have to type Regedit followed by hitting Enter key
- Next step is to select the keyword related to QuickBooks Error 12152 within the Registry Editor just like Internet Explorer or Google Chrome
- Go to the File menu and pick the option Export
- Store the IE backup key or Google Chrome in your folder
- Give a name to the created folder
- Make sure that you choose the selected branch
- Once done with the above steps then click Save
- To finish the process, verify the file has been saved with .reg file.
Unexpectedly, the stated above techniques help you to completely resolve QuickBooks Payroll Error 12152 from your end. To know more about accounting software & best resolution of QuickBooks errors or any other functional glitches, you can easily reach the QuickBooks ProAdvisors to get better assistance in the shortest turnaround time.
What do you understand with QuickBooks Payroll Error 12152?
QuickBooks Payroll Error 12152 is related to Internet Connectivity. It means when there are kind of issues encountered in the Settings of your Internet connection then with the same error code, an error message starts popping on your screen. Moreover, there are multiple factors due to which this kind of error arises like infected by Anti-virus, Trojan, or Malware, Windows Registry issue, etc.
Can the Uninstallation and Reinstallation of QuickBooks resolve QuickBooks Payroll Error 12152? If yes, then what are the steps?
Yes, Uninstallation and Reinstallation of QuickBooks resolve this error. Here’s how:
💠 First, uninstall and then download QuickBooks software freshly
💠 Next, you have to follow the prompted instructions to install the same and then open it
💠 Now, look for scan option and then run it
💠 Here, you’ll find a list of errors or issues
💠 Finally, hit the “Repair All” option in order to eliminate them.
What are indications of QuickBooks Payroll Error 12152?
Before start resolving any QuickBooks error, it is pretty necessary to identify the error via its signs and symptoms that are going to discuss below:
💠 PC start freezing frequently
💠 Windows crashes where you’ve installed your QuickBooks Desktop may often be one of signs
💠 An error 12152 pops up on your PC screen
💠 Responds sluggishly to the given input from your mouse or keyboard.